The stimulation of the body’s soft tissues is known as massage. Hands, fingertips, elbows, knees, forearms, feet, or a computer are typically used in massage techniques. Massage is most often used to relieve tension or pain in the body.
We live in a chaotic world filled with deadlines and commitments, busy work schedules, chronic pain, and challenging careers. Everyone seems to be in need of some kind of stress or pain relief. Massage therapists are in high demand due to the overwhelming need for rest and relaxation in today’s chaotic world.
Massage therapy improves your life by lowering stress, the circulation, eliminating toxins, and strengthening your immune system. For you, this means the chance to feel completely at ease in your own skin. When your stress levels decline, your overall health and well-being increase.
Must Read: Gym Trainer Courses in Mumbai
So in this article, we have listed down some of the best online & offline massage therapy courses in India for you.
List of Best Massage Therapy Courses in India [Online & Offline]:
1. Udemy – Massage Therapy Course
Basic and advanced massage techniques are covered in-depth in this course. Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish massage, Sports massage, Thai-yoga massage, Prenatal massage, Foot massage, Neck massage, Indian Scalp massage, Facelift Massage, Reflexology, Hot Stone Massage, Geriatric Massage, and many more are among the topics covered in this course. Aromatherapy, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Shiatsu, and Lymph Drainage are only a few of the extra procedures you’ll learn in this course.
Requirements: To take this course, there are no prerequisites or prior knowledge needed.
Duration: 11 hours of video on demand
What you’ll learn?
Students can master the fundamentals of a variety of styles and methods, such as massage and reflexology, among others.
Who this course is for?
Someone interested in studying the fundamentals of massage therapy, as well as anyone who wants to learn more or brush up on their existing skills.
2. NSIM – BSS Diploma in Panchakarma & Massage Therapy
Panchakarma is a five-overlay treatment that is highly customised to the individual’s needs, taking into account Ayurveda constitutional form, imbalances, age, digestive ability, immune status, and a variety of other factors. The Sanskrit word panchakarma means “five practises” or “five treatments.” All or sections of the five therapies are used depending on the needs of each person. Panchakarma is used to not only detoxify the body, but also to improve the immune system, and to restore balance and well-being.
The applicant must have completed a recognised school board’s 10th or 12th grade or its equivalent.
Course Duration: One Year
- Via Third Party Assessment, increase employee self-confidence.
- To provide a forum for employees to work in India and abroad through the use of a valid NSIM Mobility Card and a Nsim-accredited Certificate.
- To have more job opportunities for professional workers.
- To provide employees with the ability to “Learn by Doing” in a way that will enable them to excel in their careers.
3. NailCity – Full Body Massage Training Course
Body massage is an essential skill for all beauty therapists to have. This course will teach you how to conduct a client consultation and offer a luxurious full-body massage using advanced techniques for the ultimate relaxation. The one-day massage course also covers facial massage. Anyone interested in becoming a mobile therapist or providing massage services in a spa or salon should take this course.
Requirements: Our Body Massage course does not require any prior experience.
- A certificate from the Nailcity college.
- National accreditation by the IECAB.
- International accreditation from the IECAB.
You will be given a choice of certifications after successfully completing the body massage training course (the course excludes accreditation fees).
4. Udemy – Acupressure Massage For Health Certificate Course
Start learning acupressure massage today so you can treat yourself, loved ones, or massage clients with Mark’s acupressure point variations that he has used on thousands of clients over the last 30 years.
Mark has been a massage therapist and acupuncturist for over 25 years, and his pain-relieving acupressure and acupuncture services have earned rave reviews from his award-winning massage clinic.
You will be able to treat yourself and others with these extremely strong acupressure massage point combinations that Mark has devised through years of clinical practise in this Acupressure massage course.
Who this course is for?
- This acupressure massage course is for people who want to take control of their wellbeing in a more healthy and natural way by using over 5,000-year-old acupressure massage techniques.
- This acupressure massage course is for people who want to learn how to do acupressure massage so they can be less dependent on medications to treat common illnesses and feel more in control of their own wellbeing.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn some of the most effective acupressure massage points and point variations that Mark has used in his massage clinic for over 20 years in this acupressure massage course.
- You will be able to treat yourself, friends, family, or massage clients with these extremely potent acupressure massage points in this acupressure massage course to relieve pain, help you become more energised, and healthier!
- This acupressure massage course will provide you with a detailed understanding of what, how, and why acupressure massage is performed.
Requirements: This acupressure massage course requires no equipment at all.
Duration: 2 hours of video on demand
5. IFSI – Certified Massage Therapist Course
Holistic treatment for the body, mind, and soul is a beauty and relaxation treatment that improves the overall well-being of the human body. Massage, like many other beauty treatments, can help to improve one’s mental health and well-being. Anxiety, depression, insomnia, arthritis, back problems, fatigue, and exhaustion are all said to be relieved by this head-to-toe massage therapy.
Duration: 2 months
- Anyone interested in learning massage or spa treatments.
- There are no prerequisites for this role.
6. International Career Institute – Diploma in Massage Therapy
The International Association of Private Career Colleges has recognized and approved this course (IAPCC). ICI’s courses are interesting in that they take a very “hands-on” approach. Our courses aren’t only meant to teach you the “theory” of the industry; they’re written and taught by industry experts, and they’ll help you jumpstart a new career.
Requirements: There are no prerequisites for any course level in terms of previous work or schooling.
Duration: 24 weeks
7. Linkedin Learning – DIY Relief: Massage Self-Care
These self-massage and acupressure techniques from Desk Yogi instructors can help you relax and alleviate muscle exhaustion at any time during the day. These easy exercises allow you to alleviate stress in your muscles and joints without leaving your office chair when you need a break. Learn how to relieve pain in your hands and wrists from working on a keyboard all day. Learn how to find the right pressure points in your arms to give yourself a soothing massage step by step.
Instructor: Desk Yogi
Duration: 54 min
Mode: Online / Distance
8. Hemadri Ayurveda Centre – Ayurvedic Massage (Abhayanga) Course
In Ayurveda health care, prevention of illness and disease is of primary importance, as in the East – good health and long life are valued as an integral part of life itself. In the West, good health is taken for granted, and it is only when sickness or medical complications arise that a patient will seek medical attention to identify and treat the problem.
Ayurveda practitioner, yoga instructor, naturopath, lifestyle coach, reiki Healer, pranic healer, osteopath, chiropractor, and Ayurveda doctor.
Duration: 5 hrs / day
9. Tulip India – Diploma in Massage & Spa Therapy
Since 1988, the Tulip Community has specialized in the area of education. 35,000+ people have been educated. Our power and goodwill have grown over the years as a result of our extensive experience and a large number of students. It reflects our professionalism and dedication to our work.
Duration: 2.5 months
Requirements: Anyone interested in learning massage or spa treatments. There are no prerequisites for this role.
10. Diploma in Ayurvedic Massage & Panchakarma Therapies
Santhigram Kerala Ayurveda Centers, which opened in 1998, provide genuine “Kerala specific Ayurvedic Therapies” to help you maintain a balanced body and mind. Many exceptional methods for complete body rejuvenation are available through our Kerala-specific Ayurvedic rejuvenation and Panchakarma therapies.
Schedule a consultation with one of our Ayurveda Practitioners to decide which therapies are right for you.
Requirements: Anyone who is interested
Duration: 1 Year