- This policy is designed to make you understand:
- The type of information which You share with Us or which We collect during Your usage of our Platform or availing any Product or Services from Our Platform.
- The purpose of collection, storage, processing and transferring of Your Information by Us.
- Security measures implemented by Us to protect Your Information as mandated by law.
- Disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your personal information by Us and purpose of such disclosure, sharing or transfer.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webste
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
- Understand and analyze how you use our webste
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
My Course Guru follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, My Course Guru uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that My Course Guru has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
My Course Guru does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Controller of Personal Information
My Course Guru will be the controller of Your Personal Information provided by You or otherwise collected by Us. Your data controller is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your Personal Information in accordance with its privacy standards as well as any applicable laws.
Information We Collect (Your Information):
We collect Your information during Your usage of Platform or when You avail any of products or services available on or through Platform, either as a registered user or otherwise when you visit any other website pages or other mobile applications
The information collected may consist of:
1. Your Personal Information
Your full name, age, address, email id, phone number, date of birth, gender, financial information, any other sensitive personal data or information etc. We collect Your Personal Information when You create an account at Our Platform or fill out a form or respond to a survey.
2. Your Non-Personal information:
- Usage: How You use Our Platform, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features You use, Your searches & results, Your browsing information, the actions You take and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
- Device Information: Information about the computer, mobile, laptop, tablet or any other internet enabled electronic device (‘Device”) You use to access the Platform. This may include real-time information about the geographic location of Your Device as permitted by You, internet connection, Your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browsing information, Device type, Device ID, network information, metadata and other information associated with other fles stored on Your Device, last URL visited, your website search history.
- Preference: Your preferences and setting such as geographical location, time zone and language.
- We may also obtain information about You from third parties such as partners, marketers, third-party websites and researchers and combine that information with information which We collect from or about You.
- We may use third-party service providers to serve ads on My Course Guru’s behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Platform. They may collect information about Your visits to the Platform, and Your interaction with the products and services on the Platform.
Manner of storage of Your Information
Your Information will mostly be stored in electronic form however certain data may be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, use and process Your Information within Republic of India and/or outside India subject to compliance under applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process Your Information and such third parties may have their own security measures to safeguard Your Information which security standards as comparable with good industry practices.
Purpose of Collection, Storage, Processing of Your Information:
My Course Guru collect Your Information solely for the purpose of providing you the products or services that is connected with the function or activity of the My Course Guru which includes but not limited to the following (Purpose”):
- To inform You about various products and services offered on Our Platform and provide customer support to You.
- To address Your queries and resolve your concerns pertaining to any product or service that You were looking for.
- To send You survey and marketing communications or facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched either by Us or third party which We believe may be of interest to You.
- To facilitate Your usage of Platform (what features You like, how You use the, etc.) and improve Our products or services, or any other content on the Platform (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- To review Platform performance, diagnose technical problems and do data analysis to make Your experience better. To protect the integrity of Our Platform.
- To implement information security practices, to determine any security breaches, contaminant or computer virus, to investigate/prevent/take action against illegal activities and suspected fraud.
- To keep You informed about news, events and ideas regarding Your preferences and help You to improve Your knowledge and skills about the preferred content.
- To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us.
- To allow You to participate in interactive features offered through Our Platform.
- To contact You about Our own and third-party products and services that may be of interest to You.
- If You do not want Us to use Your Information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which We collect Your data and/or adjust Your user preferences in Your account profile.
- To produce and share aggregate insights and statistics that do not identify You.
- To enable Us independently or in association with third party to show You tailored ads that are relevant to You.
- To enable Us to display advertisements to our advertisers /service providers’ target audiences.
- Even though We do not disclose Your Personal Information for these purposes without Your consent, if You click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that You meet its target criteria.
- To help advertisers and other partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services, and understand the types of people who use their services and how people interact with their websites, apps and services. In any other way We may describe when You provide the Information.
- In any other way We may describe when You provide the Information.
- For any other purpose with Your consent.
Sharing, Transfer or Disclosure of Your Information:
- Any service or product provided through Our Platform may be provided either by My Course Guru or its vendor, dealer, OEM, channel partners and other third parties (“‘Other Entities”) which are registered with My Course Guru to render the services or provide products through Platform or otherwise. You acknowledge and agree that My Course Guru may share, disclose, transfer or part with Your Information to Other Entities depending upon the type of Product or Service You are looking for or for one or more of the permissible purposes.
- My Course Guru may also share Your Personal or Non-Personal information where it is required to share the same with such Other Entities for providing you the product or service and You provide My Course Guru, Your unconditional consent to do the same.
- My Course Guru may share statistical data and/or other Non-personal Information or details to facilitate various program or initiatives launched by My Course Guru, third party service providers, partners or financial institutions, from time to time
- In addition to this, My Course Guru reserve the right to share Your Information with any Government Agency or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain Your Information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences etc.
- We may process Your Information outside India ad relay on legally provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer Your Information across borders.
- We may share Your Information in any other circumstances where We have Your consent.
Third Party Links:
My Course Guru takes utmost care to secure Your Information from unauthorised access, usage or disclosure or alteration. We take appropriate steps and security measures to safeguard Your Information and make sure that Your Information is secured as mandated by law. For this purpose we adopt reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with the industry standard, to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security controls in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, or disclosure while it is under our control.
While We protect Your Personal information as per industry standards, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal information. Therefore You acknowledge that You shall not hold responsible My Course Guru in any manner whatsoever for loss of Your Information, or any other data, which You shares with Us or which We have with Us if such loss or any damage caused to You because of Force Majeure events. You further acknowledge that any information (including your personal information) transmitted to Us or from Your use of Platform will therefore be at Your own risk.
It is clarified that Force Majeure events includes any event which is beyond the reasonable control of the My Course Guru which may include but not limited to sabotage, fıre, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption.
Your Choices to Control Your Personal Information
- Change or Correct: We take all endeavors to update Our records with latest information as provided by You, however if you see any discrepancy in Your Personal Information, You may edit some of Your Personal Information or contact Us through Our Data Protection Officer/Grievance Officer to have Your Information updated with Us.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use: You can ask Us to stop using or to limit Our use (in partial or full) Your Personal Information (past, existing or future).
- Deletion: You can ask Us to erase or delete (in partial or full) Your Personal Information (past, existing or future).
- Right to Access: You can ask Us for a copy of Your Personal Information.
- Account Closure: If You choose to close Your Account, We will delete your Personal Information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity. We will retain your Personal Information after You have closed Your account if reasonably necessary to comply with Our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce Our User Agreement, or fulfill Your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from Us. We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed.
- Withdraw Consent/Opt-out: At any time, you can withdraw consent that You have provided to Us by going to your account settings, if you have an account with us or otherwise you may request for Withdrawing your consent by writing an email to us at compliance@My Course Gurusoft.com. We will only collect and process Personal Information about You where We have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where You have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with You (e.g. to deliver products or services you have requested)) and “legitimate interests’. Where We rely on Your consent to process Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw or decline Your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
If Have Any Issue with My Course Guru we are always here to assist you on Email. The only way To contact us through email here is our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Know more about our site by visiting this URL: https://mycourseguru.in/. We are operating from Maharashtra, India.