The Nursery Teacher Training is a program that teaches aspirants how to teach children aged 0 to 5 years old and how to develop their skills. This course focuses on student-centered activities to assist aspirants in maintaining a positive classroom atmosphere and developing the necessary skills to become an effective teacher. The length of this course varies by the institute. The below-listed courses teach students how to provide daycare for infants, as well as play and brain growth events.
Teachers are well-versed in all topics and methods of communication at the nursery stage, which is best understood by children. Teachers need the most up-to-date teaching methodologies to ensure that students who have recently entered the field of formal education understand the fundamentals. Teachers are seen as role models in instilling values, behaviors, and character in these young minds, so becoming a successful Nursery teacher you need exceptional communication skills.
List of Best Nursery Teacher Training Courses in India
1. Asian College of Teachers – Certificate in Nursery Teacher Training Course
The Certificate in Nursery Teacher Training provided by the Asian College of Teachers is a modern course designed for aspiring nursery teachers who want to work in the early childhood education sector. The Certificate in Nursery Teacher Preparation, which lasts 60 hours and provides prospective nursery teachers with the necessary skills and methods to encourage young learners’ activities, can be completed in four months. Candidates can complete the NTT certificate course in either online or distance mode from any location on the planet.
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification is required.
- Both aspiring, as well as experienced teachers, are eligible to apply.
Duration: 60 hrs
Mode of Learning: Online learning is required for the Certificate in Nursery Teacher Training course.
- On successful completion, a globally recognized certificate is awarded.
- The terms “online” and “distance” are absent from the certificates.
2. Teacher Training Asia – Nursery School Teacher Training Courses
If you want to work as a nursery teacher, you can enroll in the Asian College of Teachers’ Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training program. Being an ideal nursery teacher is not an easy task because it requires a lot of commitment to teach and care for children at the same time. The Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training Program is a rigorous program designed to provide potential teachers with a variety of methods and strategies for delivering successful early childhood education. Nursery teachers should be imaginative and inventive in their teaching methods because they influence the children’s minds.
- The minimum prerequisite for admission is a 10+2 grade.
- Application is open to both aspiring and experienced teachers.
Duration: 120 hrs
- Admissions are easy.
- You can upload your application online and choose from a variety of online payment options.
- After successful completion of the course, the Asian College of Teachers will issue a certificate.
- ACT has now partnered with Cambridge and has been designated as an approved centre for the Cambridge TKT Exam in India.
- Candidates will sit for one or more TKT Exam modules and be qualified for Cambridge TKT Certification at an additional cost.
3. Nursery Teacher Training Course – One Year NTT Part-Time Program(Blended)
The One Year Nursery Teacher Training Part-Time Program (Blended) offered by the Asian College of Teachers is a well-designed nursery training course that deals with a good preschool curriculum and has the potential to contribute significantly to a child’s holistic development. It focuses on the various and diverse approaches and methods that build a secure, wet, and caring atmosphere in which young children can learn a wide range of skills that are important to their individual development. It is crucial in setting the groundwork for future learning through a sequence of supervised interactions.
What will you learn?
- This course will assist you in being prepared with the necessary skills, methodologies, and strategies to be an effective early educator if you are an aspiring educator interested in entering the field of Nursery teaching.
- Candidates who receive formal nursery training would have the knowledge and skills to build a relaxed environment between themselves and their students.
Certification: After completing the One Year NTT Part-time (Blended) Program, students can earn a globally recognized certificate from the Asian College of Teachers.
Duration: Nursery Teachers Training Classroom Teaching Program is a one-year curriculum for nursery teachers (Max 2 years).
- Flexibility: In terms of content presentation, there is no limit on how creative you can be.
- Effectiveness: Can improve the efficacy of both positive learning experiences and the effectiveness of meaningful learning experiences.
- Efficiency: Delivers successful training to a large group of people quickly.
4. AP Teachers Training Institute – Nursery Teachers Training
The Nursery Teacher Training Course offered by the AP Teachers Training Institute is one of the most popular programs, assisting teachers in gaining the necessary skills to aid in the training of young minds. These methods are ideal for young children who need emotional, cognitive, and physical growth in their everyday lives. This course is designed to teach primary school teachers about child psychology, cognitive development in children, and instructional strategies that aid in the education of children. The NTT Course provides most teachers with a solid foundation and exposure.
Eligibility: Class 10
Duration: 120 hrs
5. NTT Course in Online Courses For Nursery Teachers
In this course, they will tell you about child Psychology and Child care & health. Working with parents and community, Nursery Education. Sociology and Guidance.
- The student must be a minimum of 10 +2 pass.
- Age must be at least 18 years old.
- 2 colour photographs are required for each student.
- A Government Gazetted Officer must attest the academic certificate.
- The student must sign the NTT Admission Form.
- You may apply for jobs at an Anganwadi.
- Work as a Nursery Teacher in a School.
- Open a Nursery Teacher Training Institute or School, as well.
6. Nursery Teachers Training
The Nursery Teachers Training Course at the AP Teachers Training Institute prepares teachers to be competent preschool teachers and to promote the learning of young minds. The Nursery Teachers Training Course covers all teaching methodologies for young children that are essential for their emotional, cognitive, and physical growth. Teachers will learn about their different methodologies, child psychology, cognitive growth in children, instructional methods, and classroom management in this course. This NTT Course is of international quality and teaches candidates all modern classroom methodologies and techniques.
- Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education – Class 10
- Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education – Class 12
- Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education – Graduate/ Diploma
- Teachers who complete nursery teacher training will be able to teach children aged 2 to 5.
- Candidates will receive a globally recognized credential that will enable them to teach anywhere in the world.
- Teachers will be able to better handle their classrooms.
- Teachers would be able to more effectively schedule and implement courses.
Duration: 120 hrs
7. Online International Teaching Diploma
The London College of Teachers’ International Teaching Diploma (ITD) is a course for people who want to teach children aged 2 to 12. It focuses on educating candidates in five areas: Montessori Teacher Training (MTT), Nursery Teacher Training (NTT), Pre Primary Teacher Training (PPTT), Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE), and Special Education Training. It also offers comprehensive lesson preparation, thematic planning, and assessment training. Candidates who want to take this course will gain expertise in Behavioral management as well as knowledge of child psychology, all of which are useful resources for educators.
Duration: 240 hrs
- Internationally recognized academic bodies recognize and verify certificates.
- The certificates are sent out shortly after the course is completed.
- The applicants would earn their certificates within 30-90 days of the dispatch date.
- The certificate is sent to India for free.
8. Kidzee – Teacher Training Programme
The Zee Learn Preschool Teacher Training Program is a Zee Learn Ltd project. Kidzee (Preschool vertical of Zee Learn Ltd) has set unrivalled expectations in the CDE (Child Development & Education) space as a pioneer in ECCE (Early Childhood Care & Education). Kidzee is Asia’s largest preschool chain, with over 1900 locations in over 750 cities. Kidzee has created the best-in-class child-centric learning approach called iLLUME and is now launching an Early Childhood Education course after years of committed study by its CDE experts. Early Childhood Education is now widely acknowledged as the most critical need in today’s world.
- 3 months of theory + 1 month of on-the-job training
- The capacity of the batch – 15 participants, 1 trainer (for ideal & effective learning)
Requirements: Only females are allowed. Must have completed high school and be at least 18 years old.
9. Smartkidz Educare Global Pvt Ltd: NTT Online
Nursery teacher’s training is provided by Smartkidz Educare Global Pvt Ltd for teachers who want to be good preschool teachers and help children learn. The Nursery Teachers Training Course covers all teaching methodologies for young children that are essential for their emotional, cognitive, and physical growth. Teachers can learn about different methodologies, child psychology, sociology and guidance, school organization, principles of education, education psychology, modern methods of teaching, and teaching methods in this course. This NTT Course is of international quality and teaches candidates all modern classroom methodologies and techniques.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training
- Graduate / Diploma Course in Nursery Teachers Training – Class 12
- Nursery Teachers Training will enable teachers to teach age groups 2-5.
- Helps you to learn from scratch.
- Candidates will get a Govt. recognized certificate to teach worldwide.
- Teachers will able to manage the classroom more effectively
- Teachers will be able to plan and execute classes in a more effective way
10. INTESOL Worldwide – Nursery Teacher Training Courses
This program offers the flexibility of distance learning with the option to begin whenever you want. Their course/programs are the most cost-effective in the world, and their format has worked for busy students.
Requirements – High School / Graduate
Duration – 6 Months
Mode of Learning – Online / Download
- It assists teachers in emphasizing the nursery teaching process, early childhood education values, and approaches.
- NTT serves as a springboard to more formal education.
- This course focuses more on a realistic approach, such as how to plan for the new educational trends.