Linkedin is a platform where people connect to share knowledge, ideas, and opportunities. They connect with people they know and trust and like-minded professionals. They use it for Business Development, Marketing, Recruitment and Sales and so on. Over the past few years, Linkedin has become the most powerful business platform that people use to increase business and connect with potential employers.
No doubt you would have understood how powerful Linkedin is. After knowing the potential of this platform you should also master Linkedin Marketing.
So let’s discuss the top 10 Linkedin Marketing Workshop & Courses available online in India
List of Best Linkedin Marketing Workshop & Courses available Online
1. LinkedIn 5Day Workshop by Vaibhav Sisinty
So guys I’m listing this course at #1 Position because I have also enrolled in this course & satisfied by learnings from Vaibhav. Wanna tell you this before only these course is best for beginners not for those who are already rocking on this Platform (for Pro People you’ll find it a little boring but if you wish you can enroll to learn some crazy stuffs). Now, let’s know more about Vaibhav & the workshop he is offering.
Who is Vaibhav Sisinty?
Vaibhav Sisinty transforms startups into profitable businesses, provides growth consulting to brands, and assists them in leveraging the internet to boost profitability and overall bottom lines.
Who should do this Course?
- You want to develop your personal brand but don’t know where to begin.
- You want to receive high-quality leads without spending any money on advertising.
- Instead of you approaching your prospects or recruiters, you want them to approach you.
- You want to produce more leads for yourself or your company but don’t know-how.
- Trying yet failing to find an organic way to reach out to more people
- You’re convinced that you need to use LinkedIn’s capabilities, but you’re not sure where to begin.
How does LinkedIn 5 Day Workshop work?
The LinkedIn Workshop is structured in such a way that it is ideal for people who work full-time or have a hectic schedule.
- Recorded Video – Every day, you will receive 1 video to watch at your leisure and complete an assignment.
- Live Sessions – On alternate days, you can attend a LIVE session to get all of your questions answered.
- Mega Webinar – A 4-hour LIVE ONLY mega webinar will be held to reveal goodies.
- Bonuses – You’ll get some of the amazing bonuses by Vaibhav which you can use for growing on Linkedin
Price of this Workshop -> Rs 500 Only [Price can be varied]
What You Will Learn in 5 Days Workshop?
- The Effectual Client Snipper Method
- The 100M Content Formula
- Acceptance rate skyrocket formula
- LinkedIn Profile Funnel Optimisation
- The 7-Touchpoint Outbound System
- Step by step content guidelines
- Million-Dollar Lead Generation Process
- Reverse engineering TG OPN technique
Lets Reveal, What are the Bonuses you’ll get after Enrolling in this Workshop
- To conquer LinkedIn, use reach-out scripts and LinkedIn cover image templates.
- In less than 30 minutes, you can surpass your competitors on LinkedIn search.
- Hack anyone’s LinkedIn email address and send automated email sequences.
- To acquire Rs 2500 worth of LinkedIn ad coupons for free, use this hack.
- To create leads from Linkedin content, use a growth hack.
- To create leads on the road, I use my secret LinkedIn inbound method.
- You can get other bonuses too depending on what Vaibhav has to offer.
Also want to make a note that Vaibhav will also offer you the Linkedin Master Class Course at the end of the workshop (which is also very helpful). But believe me, this workshop is enough if you want to rock on Linkedin else if you want to do more deep-dive you can enroll in his offered course.
So now you would have understood how powerful this workshop is & why I have listed it on the #1 Position. So why are you waiting just enroll in this workshop & start your Linkedin Journey.
2. Strategically Build and Engage Your Network on LinkedIn by Coursera
You’ll learn how to strategically grow and engage your LinkedIn network in this one-hour project-based course. Many people in today’s culture believe they are network experts but are they? You’ll talk about how to make the most of your LinkedIn account to expand your professional network. Personal branding is very crucial to understand on LinkedIn.
We’ll go over how to locate the links you’re looking for. We’ll also discuss ways to keep your ties strong. You will need a free LinkedIn account to be successful in this course. If you need a head start on your LinkedIn account before enrolling in this course, look at Coursera’s “Create a Profile and Network on LinkedIn.”
Heidi is a 20-year veteran of the education and adult training fields as an instructional designer. She enjoys learning new things and passing on what she has learned to others. Heidi graduated from Post University with a Master of Education in Instructional Design. She considers herself to be a lifelong learner.
What you’ll learn in this course?
- We’ll make sure your LinkedIn page includes the essentials for intermediate activity on LinkedIn, and we’ll deliberately develop your network while building your brand.
- Discuss how you may expand your network in a strategic way.
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to identify people in your network and create a tracking sheet for your network connections, as well as how to save material and find it later.
- Concentrate on your engagement.
- Creating and distributing material in a strategic manner.
3. LinkedIn Marketing, Lead Generation & B2B Sales for LinkedIn by Udemy
This course will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know about leveraging marketing and outbound methods to create leads on LinkedIn and obtain a meeting with ANYONE, whether you’ve used LinkedIn before or are just getting started.
Duration – 5 Days
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for B2B salespeople, freelancers, consultants, and entrepreneurs that offer their products or services over the phone or in person.
- Anyone who wants to use cutting-edge marketing and sales methods to create leads on LinkedIn.
- People who wish to 10x their visibility on LinkedIn by building their brand.
What you’ll learn:
- How to produce a large number of leads utilising cutting-edge sales and marketing techniques Strategies for generating leads on LinkedIn
- How to boost your LinkedIn profile’s exposure and generate leads by tenfold
- How to turn LinkedIn leads and chats into phone or in-person meetings
- You will have access to the MOST EFFECTIVE LinkedIn Cold Outreach scripts and templates that you can use in practically any occasion.
- You must have a LinkedIn account or create one for free.
- To learn and use new talents, you must have an open mind.
- The desire to be the best version of yourself possible
4. LinkedIn for Business: Beginner to Expert Guide by SkillShare
This course will teach you the fundamentals of account setup, but with a twist to make you stand out! By the end of our LinkedIn for Business course, you’ll have a fantastic profile and be able to confidently approach new prospects!
Whether you’re just getting started with LinkedIn marketing or you’ve previously had some success, this course will give you a deeper knowledge and show you some unique ways to gain targeted followers and new leads every month.
You will learn the following things if you enroll in this course:
- How to create a LinkedIn personal page and a LinkedIn company page
- How to take the ideal profile photograph
- I use inside tactics to generate revenue and teach my clients how to do the same.
- How to generate content that is engaging and reaches a large audience
- plus a lot more!
5. Growing Your Business with LinkedIn Pages by Linkedin Learning
LinkedIn Pages are an effective method to promote a company, attract new clients, provide industry news, post job openings, and much more. Michaela Alexis, a LinkedIn specialist, explains how to build a robust LinkedIn Page that can serve as an organization’s voice.
Learn how to upload a logo, add hashtags, create featured groups, and write an excellent overview and company description. Also, learn how to use LinkedIn Page statistics to track the performance of your page.
About Instructor –
Michaela Alexis is a sought-after speaker on personal branding and LinkedIn in North America.
What you’ll Learn
- Setting up your Linkedin Page
- Building your Content Strategy
- Growing & Nurturing Your Linkedin Page Audience
- Measuring Results
6. Small Business Marketing Using LinkedIn by Coursera
You will learn how to use LinkedIn to promote your small business by creating a LinkedIn business page, connecting with the right customers, using the LinkedIn messaging feature, posting relevant content, joining groups, and creating your own group for your small business in this 1-hour project-based course.
What will you learn?
- Make a LinkedIn profile.
- Personalize your LinkedIn profile.
- Make a business page on Linkedin.
- Make contact with customers
- Join groups and form your own.
7. LinkedIn Marketing Lead Generation for B2B Sales and Coaches by Udemy
This course author will teach you a PROVEN STRATEGY that consultants and top salespeople in B2B sectors have been utilising to consistently create high-quality B2B leads, book meetings, and land new clients… all without cold calling. And it’s all done via the internet.
This course will teach you the best LinkedIn Strategies for B2B sales, whether you’re just getting started on LinkedIn or have been on it for a while, so you can develop your business in the new times we’re living in.
Duration – 5 Hours
- A LinkedIn account is required.
- We’re not going to talk about LinkedIn ads.
- An open mind to fresh experiences.
- The desire to take something to the next level.
What you’ll Learn
- In this Covid era, how can you get leads from afar?
- The most effective LinkedIn marketing strategies for generating monthly leads
- How to construct the perfect buyer persona profile for your LinkedIn marketing campaign
- How to boost your visibility and create leads by optimising your LinkedIn profile.
- How to use LinkedIn to locate and connect with the proper target audience.
8. LinkedIn Freelancing: Your Guide to Finding Clients through LinkedIn by Skill Share
In this class, you’ll learn some of the most important principles the author has learned from promoting his own freelancing services on LinkedIn, as well as how you can use the world’s leading professional social network to find possibilities to work with your ideal clientele.
LinkedIn is the best place to sell your professional skills online, whether you’re looking for your next major consulting contract, a part-time employment, or your next full-time career.
What you’ll Learn
- Linkedin Vs UpWork
- Finding your Niche Pt. 1
- Finding your Niche Pt. 2
- Creating a Targeted Profile
- Marketing your Profile
- Creating Content
- Finding Work
- Bonus: Examples
Christopher Dodd is a self-taught web developer, YouTuber and blogger with a mission to help individuals learn the skills to freelance and make a living independently.
Chris learned web development in 2015 in order to work remotely and travel the world and has done so for the past 2+ years.
Through his YouTube channel, blog and Instagram, Chris inspires and educates newbie ‘digital nomads’ to chase their passions and pursue a location-independent career.
9. Marketing on LinkedIn by Linkedin Learning
Instructor Michaela Alexis discusses numerous natural ways to sell your brand on LinkedIn in this course. Michaela discusses why you need a wow-worthy profile and what you’ll need to put one together. She discusses the various forms of material you can develop and use.
Michaela discusses how to surround oneself with the appropriate people in order to succeed, as well as how to initiate talks with new acquaintances. Michaela demonstrates how to set up a LinkedIn page for your company. She explains how to use your brand to share relevant material.
Employee advocacy, according to Michaela, can help you expand your brand presence and LinkedIn profile far faster and more successfully than you could without the cooperation of your staff.
10. Linkedin Marketing: B2B Sales & Lead Generation From Scratch by Udemy
This course will guide you the best LinkedIn Strategies for B2B sales, whether you’re new to LinkedIn or have been using it for a while, so you can grow your business in these changing times.
Duration – 1 Hour
- An open mind and willingness to learn new marketing techniques
- A pledge to use the information
What you’ll learn
- Linkedin can help you generate leads and sales.
- Optimize Your Linkedin Profile to Increase Blog Traffic
- 10x Your Linkedin Connections
- Creating a Linkedin Company Page
- Make a group on Linkedin.
Who this course is for:
- B2B marketers
- Business owners
- Anyone looking for new ways to grow a business!
We hope you enjoyed our article about some excellent Linkedin Marketing Courses & Workshop. With this knowledge, we know that you can make the most of your online presence on Linkedin. So what are you waiting for? Go & enroll in one of the best courses above.